Saturday 28 January 2012

Unit 1, Arts challenge, Plan, do and review your challenge.

19th January

Now I'm onto the DO part of my challenge!I have totted up an hour and a half of practice, I should have trained last Thurday as well, but unfortunately I've been ill... I was a little disapointed with the first session of my training as I seem to remember being able to competently walk along the slack line... however it took me until the end of the night to get back up to the same standard I left off at. Oh well.. all is not lost, at least I got there in the end... with many attempts and several failures! I have some video's here kindly taken by two good friends, Fran and Humphrey! :D

                                                            Fixing a twisted slack line.........
                                                                        First attempt!
                                            Top Tip!!! Don't spot something that moves!
                                                             Lots of 'intentional' turns!
                                             There we have it! back to being comfortable again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment